MSA Memebers Exhibition
The Association for Visual Arts (AVA) and the Mid-South Sculpture Alliance (MSA) are partnering to present a juried exhibition of work by MSA members. This exhibit seeks to foster MSA’s mission to advance the creation and awareness of sculpture in its many and varied forms, and promote a supportive environment for sculpture and sculptors.
- All applicants MUST be a current Mid-South Sculpture Alliance member in order to submit an application. If you are not an MSA member, or if your membership has lapsed, you can visit http://www.midsouthsculpture.org/membership to update your membership status.
- Artists working in any 3-dimensional medium are encouraged to apply.
- Artists must have a current body of work, comprised of at least 5 pieces, which the artist is able to show at the time of application.
Limitation & Restrictions
- All work must be original and completed within the last 2 years.
- Works must not have been previously exhibited at AVA.
- Works must be no larger than 33” at it’s widest and 82” at it’s tallest, or works must be able to disassemble to fit within these dimensions.
- Works must not exceed 100 lbs.
- AVA handles all sales transactions and receives a 30% commission from all gallery sales.
- All shipping or hand delivery and return of work for exhibition is the responsibility of the artist.
- AVA reserves the right to reject works that are misrepresented in the application process or are not properly outfitted to display in the gallery.
More information soon!